Tiptapp is the future of moving things around. Our app matches you in real-time to other users that have extra space in their vehicle and time to give your stuff a ride from a to b. You get instant help with deliveries, shopping, moves and recycling of items of any size. This way we help users cope with everyday logistics while providing an important source of extra income for others. By decreasing the number of cars on the road and increasing reuse and recycle rates, we directly contribute to reducing the environmental impact in the cities where we operate. In 2021, Tiptapp’s platform paid out 7 Million Euros to helping users, saved an estimated 1,334 tonnes of CO2 emissions through fewer car rides and gave 40,000 reusable items a new home.
Tiptapp launched in Stockholm in 2016 and is backed by investors that have previously built and backed leading European tech companies like Spotify, Avito, Klarna, and Revolut. We operate across Sweden, London, Berlin and Lisbon with +300,000 users and have been growing quickly since the start. We are now a profitable company and are preparing for rapid international expansion.
We are looking for top talents within mobile UI design
We are looking for someone who is crazy about designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces. Do you check out new apps and study their design choices as a hobby? Do you want to leverage a digital service with a magic UI and build a world-class customer user experience? Then perhaps you can bring your skills to our team and make sure Tiptapp reaches that level of best-in-class apps. In this role you will take on the following:
- Be responsible for product design and usability of our mobile apps
- Design UI in collaboration with the product development team
- Deliver prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation
- Conceptualise ideas with the help of design
- Handle a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to the team
- To some extent also work with company wide design (web, campaign materials etc.) - we are still in an early phase and must help out where we can
What we offer
🎯 Work with a team that is obsessed with innovation and iteration, pushing the frontier of the sharing economy
🌱 Be part of a company that has substantial impact on the environment and society
👩💻 Flexible work hours with full possibility to work remotely
🏹 Competitive salary
☀️ 30 days vacation
🏝 Pension plan
🏃♀️ Wellness allowance (~€500 per year)
We are a remote-first company and offer all employees the possibility to use a co-working space at their convenience.
Who we are looking for
We definitely think you should consider joining our team and take on this challenge if you check most the following ...
- have an online portfolio including UI design
- have +1 year of experience working with design for mobile apps (published to app stores)
- have a proven track record of designing UI aspects of a product from start to finish
- are familiar with modern tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto) and classics (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- have experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation
- are a self-starter and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
Most likely you have completed a degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent, and experience from a fast-growing startup or high-calibre company in the digital space.
We are a hardworking but easygoing group of diverse personalities who love to have fun both at and off work - We love playing games online and offline, doing BBQs, and every year we go on a trip abroad together. We take pride in our strong culture of experimenting, flat and participatory decision-making and always helping each other out, and we think you should too!
We want to have a diversified team with regards to cultural backgrounds and gender. Therefore we really want to encourage every person qualified to get in touch with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!